Sunday 15 September 2013

Busy busy busy, all my weekends start with the intention of getting loads done but suddenly in a flash it's Sunday evening and no focaccia has been made although I have looked at a few different recipes and done lots of cooking just not baking.
On Saturday I went into Town to get a couple of more bits for my course and some tin foil to carry bits home in, managed to get a run in and a nice dog walk and then I cooked a seafood bake layered with pancakes (a bit like lasagne), and today my sister-in-law came to dinner and I cooked a butternut squash and red onion risotto with roast chicken and for dessert little individual apple and blackberry crumbles.
Looking forward to my course later in the week and I think I have got everything I need except for my kitchen clogs which haven't yet arrived. I have packed up my bag of tools and my uniform ,washed my cloths so they are more absorbent. I feel ready for the challenge, and will keep you updated.
A quick thanks to Rors for the delicious coffee today, and I hope your pie turned out ok in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment